Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Follow the Leader

Lately I've been thinking about what I'm gonna do with my life. I know I want to do ministry - I want to help people; show them Jesus.

But when it comes to specifics, I get confused, and I tend to avoid it altogether, saying, "Oh, I'll be fine," when in reality, I haven't prepared or anything. That's not faith - that's just ignorance I think.

How do you prepare for something if you don't know what it is?

Prepare for everything?

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.

I don't want laziness that pushes the thought of the future to the side in order to avoid it - I want God's peace.

I'll tell Him what I need [I NEED to serve Him - Acts 20:24]; but do I NEED to know how to do it?

I will just pray and thank Him I guess while I just keep serving Him where I'm at until I hear His voice again.






I will follow.
You are my leader.
You are my Father.
You are my Love.
You are my Strength.
You are my Peace.
You are my Redeemer.


You are my advocate.
[You called me to this - You will provide for me]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thought about this. But it's either too long for a comment or I'm too tired to put it succinctly. Either way, I'll either email you or talk to you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete